1. For digital pressure gauges with measuring ranges in […]
1. For digital pressure gauges with measuring ranges installed on boilers and pressure vessels, the scale limit value on the large-range dial should be compatible with the working pressure of the equipment. The range of the digital pressure gauge is generally 1.5 to 3 times the working pressure of the equipment, taking 2 times. If the range of the selected digital pressure gauge is too large, due to the digital pressure gauge with the same accuracy, the larger the range, the greater the allowable error value and the deviation of the naked eye, which will affect the accuracy of the pressure reading; on the contrary, if the digital pressure gauge is selected If the range of the pressure gauge is too small, and the working pressure of the equipment is equal to or close to the scale limit of the digital pressure gauge, the elastic element in the digital pressure gauge will be in a large deformation state for a long time, which is easy to deform, causing the error of the digital pressure gauge to increase and use Life expectancy is reduced. In addition, the range of the digital pressure gauge is too small. In case of overpressure operation, the pointer will cross a large range and approach zero, which will cause the operator to have an illusion and cause greater accidents. Therefore, the operating pressure range of the digital pressure gauge should not exceed 60 to 70% of the scale limit.
2. The accuracy of the working digital pressure gauge is expressed as the percentage of the allowable error to the limit value of the dial scale. The accuracy level is generally marked on the dial. When selecting a digital pressure gauge, the accuracy should be determined according to the pressure level of the equipment and actual work needs.
3. Dial diameter In order for the operator to accurately see the pressure value, the dial diameter of the digital pressure gauge should not be too small. If the digital pressure gauge is installed higher or farther from the post, the dial diameter should be increased.
4. If the medium used by the digital pressure gauge for measurement is corrosive, then different elastic element materials must be selected according to the specific temperature and concentration of the corrosive medium, otherwise the expected purpose will not be achieved.
5. Pay attention to daily use and maintenance, check and clean regularly, and keep records of usage.
6. The general verification period of digital pressure gauge is half a year. Compulsory verification is a legal measure to ensure the reliable technical performance of the digital pressure gauge, the accurate value transmission, and the effective guarantee of safe production.