Stainless steel pressure gauges are all made of stainle […]
Stainless steel pressure gauges are all made of stainless steel, and the main parts are made of OCr18Ni12Mo2Ti. Monel or titanium can also be selected according to customer needs. It is suitable for corrosive gas environment, can detect the pressure of more corrosive medium and the pressure of higher temperature medium, and is widely used in pressure measurement in petroleum, chemical, metallurgical and other industries.
Specific technical parameters:
1. Installation method: direct radial installation; radial installation with front side; radial installation with rear side; axial installation; axial installation with front side; axial installation with rear side; clamp type installation.
2. Measuring range: (Mpa) -0.1～0; 0～60 series;
Principles for selecting measurement range: When measuring stable pressure, the maximum working pressure should not exceed 2/3 of the full scale; when measuring pulsating pressure, the maximum working pressure should not exceed 1/2 of the full scale; when measuring high pressure, the maximum working pressure The pressure should not exceed 3/5 of the upper limit of measurement. Generally, the minimum value of the measured pressure should not be less than 1/3 of the upper limit of the instrument measurement.
3. Degree%: 2.5; 1.6
Grade selection principle: The maximum error of the selected pressure gauge should be less than the maximum absolute value error allowed by the production process; in general, the higher the degree of the instrument selected, the more reliable and reliable the measurement result. But it can not be considered that the higher the accuracy of the selected instrument, the better. Because the more precise instrument is generally more expensive, the operation and maintenance are more troublesome. Therefore, under the premise of meeting the technological requirements, instruments with lower precision, low cost and durability should be selected as much as possible.
4. Connection thread:; M20*; G1/4; G1/2; 1/4NPT; 1/2NPT, etc.
5. Working temperature: -40℃～70℃;
6. Model specification: Y-60/100/Y150/200/250;
7. Main wetted material: 316L;