1. The operating environment temperature of the instrum […]
1. The operating environment temperature of the instrument is -40~70, and the relative humidity is not more than 80%. If it deviates from the normal operating temperature by 20±5, the additional temperature error must be included.
2. The instrument must be installed vertically, and strive to maintain the same level with the measuring point. If the difference is too high, the additional error caused by the liquid column is included, and it is not necessary to consider when measuring the gas. Block the explosion-proof opening at the rear of the watch case during installation to avoid affecting the explosion-proof performance.
3. The measuring range of the instrument in normal use: it should not exceed 3/4 of the upper limit of measurement under static pressure, and should not exceed 2/3 of the upper limit of measurement under fluctuations. In the above two pressure situations, the minimum measurement of the large pressure gauge should not be lower than 1/3 of the lower limit, and the vacuum part is used when measuring the vacuum.
4. During use, if the indicator pointer fails or the internal parts are loose or cannot work normally, it should be overhauled or repaired by the manufacturer.
5. The meter should avoid vibration and collision to avoid damage.
6. When ordering, please specify: the model and name of the instrument; the measuring range of the instrument; the accuracy grade of the instrument deviates from the normal packaging requirements and others. Special design according to user requirements.
7. Before installation, check whether the model, specification and accuracy grade of the instrument meet the requirements of the instrument. Check whether the connector thread of the meter is consistent with the female thread of the installation.
8. The pressure gauge should be installed vertically, with an inclination generally not greater than 30°, and strive to maintain the same level with the measuring point to avoid indication errors.
9. After installation, under the condition of no pressure, observe whether the pointer is at the zero position or close to the plate stop nail, otherwise it is not suitable for use.
10. When measuring the steam pressure, the lower end of the pressure gauge should be equipped with a ring tube, and water is used to transfer the steam pressure, so as to prevent high temperature steam from rushing into the spring tube, affecting the accuracy of the instrument, or accidentally melting the solder, causing the instrument to measure leaks. Accidents or burns.
Stainless steel shock-resistant pressure gauges are widely used in petroleum, chemical, chemical fiber, metallurgy, power stations, food and other industrial sectors to measure the pressure of various fluid media in the process that requires high corrosion resistance and high temperature resistance.