At present, water pressure gauges are widely used in th […]
At present, water pressure gauges are widely used in the instrumentation industry, and different products can be used in almost every field, as the market expands. So, what are the common failures of pressure gauges and their main causes? To
The pointer of the precision water pressure gauge does not point to the zero position
1. The spring elbow loses its elasticity (straighten).
2. The hairspring loses its elasticity and falls off.
3. The passage of the three-way cock, the connecting pipe of the pressure gauge or the trap pipe is blocked.
4. The pointer is bent or stuck.
The pointer of the precision water pressure gauge jitters
1. The hairspring is damaged, and the connecting rod and sector gear bolts are not moving.
2. The two ends of the central shaft are bent, and the two ends of the shaft rotate out of concentricity when rotating.
3. The channel of the pressure gauge three-way cock or trap is partially blocked or covered by the gasket.
The pointer of the precision water pressure gauge does not move
1. The three-way cock is not opened or the position is incorrect.
2. The three-way cock, pressure gauge or water trap channel is blocked.
3. The combination of the pointer and the central axis may be loose or the pointer may be stuck.
4. The weld between the spring tube and the meter seat leaks.
5. The shaft of the sector gear may be loose, disengaged, and the pinion gear may not be transmitted.
The surface of the precision water pressure gauge is blurred or water drops appear
1. There is a leak in the spring elbow of the pressure gauge.
2. The spring elbow and the support are poorly welded, and there is leakage.
3. There is no rubber gasket or aging rubber pad on the joint surface of the watch case and the glass plate, which makes the sealing of the watch case and the glass plate poor.