The precision pressure gauge is composed of a connector […]
The precision pressure gauge is composed of a connector, a spring tube, and the movement.
The welding of precision pressure gauges mainly includes lead-zinc welding, silver welding, argon arc welding, special welding, etc. The normal operation of the clarinet of the instrument is 100,000 times. Its working principle is that through the deformation of the spring tube, the movement (the sector gear and the central gear work) drives the pointer to display the pressure of the measured medium on the scale of the panel.
Three common problems in the use of precision pressure gauges:
1. The fan gear of the pressure gauge will wear out after working for a period of time;
2. The pressure measuring system of the pressure gauge is impacted by the instantaneous overpressure of the measured medium, so that the pointer does not return to the zero position or rushes under the limit nail;
3. The indicator pointer does not return to zero after the system is depressurized.
Three methods to solve common problems of pressure gauges:
1. Increase the width of the contact surface of the sector gear and increase the contact surface (that is, increase the gear module) to achieve the purpose of anti-wear and increase service life;
2. Install a limit block on the movement of the instrument. When the pressure measurement system is subjected to an instantaneous impact, the cylindrical gear and sector gear of the movement are not easy to trip, and solve the problem that the pointer does not return to zero or the pointer does not return to zero after the pressure gauge is subjected to the impact The problem of being washed behind the limit nail;
3. The impact pressure measuring system closes the valve under the pressure gauge.