Oval gear flow meters are widely used, and are used in […]
Oval gear flow meters are widely used, and are used in pharmaceuticals, papermaking, environmental protection, water supply and drainage, sewage treatment, etc. Its major feature is that other flow meters cannot be replaced. Its favorites are heavy oil and hydraulic oil. Such dense oil, so other flow meters are beyond the reach!
The principle of the elliptical gear flowmeter is based on gears and gears. It is inevitable that some failures will occur during long-term and high-load operation. The old user's approach is to not panic when encountering a failure, first find out the cause and what caused it. Faults, and then troubleshoot them one by one. Here are the six common faults and handling skills of old users about oval gear flow meters:
1. The gear does not rotate
1. There is debris in the pipeline;
2. The filter is damaged and debris enters the meter, causing the gear to be stuck;
3. Due to excessive flow and wear of the bearing, the oval gear collides with the inner bore, causing the gear to jam as shown in Figure 1.
1. Clean the flow meter and pipeline;
2. Repair the filter;
3. Replace the bearing to ensure flexible operation of the gap.
2. The oval gear rotates, the pointer does not move or it stops
1. The rotating fastener is sliding, damaged or inflexible;
2. The magnetic coupling slides;
3. The character wheel parts are stuck.
1. Re-tighten the fasteners and remove inflexible parts;
2. Check whether the magnetic coupling is flexible and magnetic;
3. Eliminate the faults of the character wheel components.
Three, the flowmeter has a large negative error
1. Leakage of bypass valve;
2. The inner wall or bearing of the oval gear flow meter is worn out or corroded;
3. The flow is lower than the lower limit;
4. Magnetic coupling sliding or periodic obstacles in gear system;
5. The actual liquid viscosity is less than the detected liquid viscosity.
1. Check the bypass valve;
2. Replace bearings, check gears, and adjust gaps;
3. Increase the flow;
4. Repair or replace the magnetic coupling or gear system;
5. Check the flow meter or make the viscosity correction by selecting the inspection liquid close to the actual liquid viscosity.
Fourth, the flow meter has a large positive error
1. The flow has large pulsation or contains gas;
2. The actual liquid viscosity is greater than the test liquid viscosity;
3. When the inlet valve is closed, the medium does not fill the metering chamber and is measured out.
1. Reduce flow pulsation or increase gas separator;
2. Choose a test liquid with a viscosity similar to the actual liquid to inspect the flow meter or make a viscosity correction;
3. Use the flow meter outlet valve to control the medium flow.
5. The indicated value of the secondary meter is less than the indicated value of the primary meter
1. The fastening screws at the sending blade are loose;
2. The transmitter dropped.
1. Tighten the locking screw;
2. Adjust the gap between the transmitting blade and the transmitting device.
Sixth, the second table does not indicate
1. The line is open or short;
2. The transmitter is damaged as shown in Figure 2.
1. Check the line carefully;
2. Replace the transmitter.