Both the shell and internal parts of the precision digi […]
Both the shell and internal parts of the precision digital pressure gauge are made of stainless steel, and silicone oil is filled in the body to make the pointer of the pressure gauge play the role of shock absorption and shock resistance. The stainless steel vibration-resistant pressure gauge has the vibration resistance of a vibration-resistant pressure gauge and the corrosion resistance of a stainless steel pressure gauge. The stainless steel vibration-resistant pressure gauge is suitable for the occasions where the vibration of the industrial and mining site is large and the measured medium is corrosive.
Seven preventive measures for the installation of precision digital pressure gauges:
1. The operating environment temperature of the instrument is -40~70℃, and the relative humidity is not more than 80%. If it deviates from the normal operating temperature of 20 5℃, additional temperature errors must be included.
2. The instrument must be installed vertically, and strive to maintain the same level with the measuring point. If the difference is too high, the additional error caused by the liquid column is included, and it is not necessary to consider when measuring the gas. Block the explosion-proof opening at the rear of the watch case during installation to avoid affecting the explosion-proof performance.
3. The measuring range of the instrument in normal use: it should not exceed 3/4 of the upper limit of measurement under static pressure, and should not exceed 2/3 of the upper limit of measurement under fluctuations. In the above two pressure situations, the minimum measurement of the large pressure gauge should not be lower than 1/3 of the lower limit, and the vacuum part is used when measuring the vacuum.
4. During use, if the indicator pointer fails, the internal parts are loose, or cannot work normally, it should be overhauled or repaired by the manufacturer.
5. The meter should avoid vibration and collision to avoid damage.
6. When ordering, please specify: the instrument model and name; the measuring range of the instrument; the accuracy grade of the instrument deviates from the requirements of the normal packaging and others.
7. The precision digital pressure gauge is not suitable for strong oxidant environments such as oxygen, chlorine, nitric acid and hydrogen perchloride.